Doors & Windows
Doors and windows in sustainable timber
Here at Impressions Joinery we use the best software for accuracy so that we know your finished project will comply with all the relevant regulations, such as Part L of building regulations.
Part L requires all joiners in England and Wales to provide energy ratings for windows and doors to ensure compliance. The software produces U-values as a standard measure for bespoke joinery.
Custom finished doors and windows
Our skilled joiners work with architects, contractors, property developers, building projects managers and of course, home owners to get the best results for your joinery project.
We take into account section sizes, the glass and the timber which allows us, at the design stage, to advise clients on the best possible specification for new windows.
Our promise is to:
- Apply knowledge, experience and skill
- Provide professional support
- Give you bespoke design
- Hand craft pieces for your project in our workshop
- Use traditional equipment, methods and techniques
- Apply complete design accuracy
- Install to the best finish available